A typical Mexican recipe for homemade salsa. This salsa goes well with tortillas or baguette.
Preparation: 13 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes Quantity: 8 servings 138 calories per serving [ratings]
- 4 large diced tomatoes
- 1 chopped red onion
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Tabasco to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Start by cutting the tomatoes, onions and garlic.
- Finely chopped the coriander and then mix all the ingredients.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy with tortillas or sliced bread sticks.