Makes a complete dish and delicious. Ideal as a main dish with a salad. A tasty recipe of shepherd’s pie directly from Canada kitchen.
Preparation: 25 Minutes
Cooking time: 50 Minutes
Quantity: 12 Servings
358 calories per serving
- 2 c. tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 c. beef broth concentrate
- 300 grams of semi-lean ground beef
- 6 medium potatoes
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 medium can (19 oz) cream corn
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the peel from the potato peeler and cut them in 4.
- Place in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and reduce the temperature. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Soften the onion in olive oil at the bottom of a pan.
- Add the ground beef and beef broth and cook perfectly.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 350 dg.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain the water.
- Pound the potatoes by adding the egg, butter, and milk until smooth.
- Place the meat evenly on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Cover the surface of the creamed corn meat.
- Cover to finish with the mashed potatoes.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes at 350 dg.
- To serve.