Easy to prepare using the mixer. Delicious and nourishing as well as being more comforting.
Preparation: 12 Minutes
Cooking time: 30 Minutes
Quantity: 12 Servings
163 calories per serving
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 chopped ginger pod
- ½ coarsely chopped onion
- 3 cups of chicken base
- 6 large carrots, cut into 1-inch rings
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut 1 square inch
- 2/3 cup 15% cooking cream
- 1 1/2 liters of water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Put the water in a saucepan and add the carrots with the chicken base.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes, garlic, ginger, and onion, and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add the 15% cream and pass through the mixer until the cream is smooth.
- Season and serve.