Here is a delicious recipe for Alfredo sauce with fettuccines, simple and quick to prepare. Recipe by chef Nicolas Desjardins on Fonsly.
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 13 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
492 calories per serving
- 1 lb of fettuccines
- 1/4 cup butter
- 500 ml 15% cooking cream
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ spoonful of parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 spoonful of basil
- Boil the fettuccines in salted water. Drain when cooking is to your liking
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the cream.
- Stir in parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Heat for about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Put the pasta on a plate and serve with the sauce.
Enjoy your meal.