This macaroni tomato and beef sauce is delicious and easy to do at home. Ideal as a main dish with salad and vegetables.
- 2 c. tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 200 grams of semi-lean ground beef
- 1 can (284 ml) tomato soup concentrate
- 2 c. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 c. beef broth concentrate
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup macaroni
- 2 pints of water
- 1 C. salt table
- In a saucepan bring the water to a boil.
- Add the macaroni.
- Cook for 12 minutes in salted water.
- Remove the water and set aside.
- Soften the onion in olive oil at the bottom of a large saucepan.
- Add ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic clove, tomato soup concentrate, and beef broth.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook the sauce for some time, it should be around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix with the cooked macaroni.
- To serve.