Delicious and quick when time is limited. Ideal for the lunch box, to heat in the school or office microwave. A real treat.
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 25 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
345 calories per serving
- 2 c. tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 200 grams of semi-lean ground beef
- 2 canes of tomato sauce
- 2 c. 1 tsp basil
- 2 c. garlic powder
- 2 c. tablespoon of sugar
- Parmesan cheese to taste or sliced cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup macaroni
- 2 pints of water
- 1 C. salt table
- In a saucepan bring the water to a boil.
- Add the macaroni 12 minutes to salted water.
- Remove the water and set aside.
- Soften the onion in olive oil at the bottom of a large saucepan.
- Add the ground beef and cook completely.
- Add seasonings and bring to a boil before simmering over low heat 25 minutes
- Mix with the macaroni.
- Cover with your favorite cheese.
- To serve.