Delicious hot meal quick to prepare and nutritious to delight the whole family and friends during meetings. Goes wonderfully with mashed potatoes and boiled vegetables. A real treat.
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 1 Hour
Quantity: 6 Servings
390 calories per serving
- 8 pork chops
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 seeded pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the two broths in a large bowl.
- Put the chops in a baking dish.
- Spread onions and chili over the surface of the chops.
- Cover the chops and onions with the broth mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.