Preparation mixture for sausages to be kept in the freezer for later use. Made with beef, pork, garlic, and spices. Delicious with rice and salad.
- 1 kg of semi-lean ground beef
- 1 kg of semi-lean ground pork
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ cup regular breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. salt table
- 1 C. tablespoons of herbs
- 1 C. table of Provence herbs
- 1 C. honey
- 1 C. tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 sausage casings
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add to 100-200 ml of water to adjust the consistency of the mixture.
- Use the sausage machine to fill the casings.
- Keeps two days in the refrigerator. Freeze the excess quickly.