Preparation mixture for sausages to be kept in the freezer for later use. Delicious with rice or for stuffing tacos.
- 1 kg of semi-lean ground beef
- 1 kg of semi-lean ground pork
- 2 sachets of seasoning at Tacos El Paso
- ½ cup regular breadcrumbs
- 1 C. salt table
- 1 C. tablespoons of pepper
- 1 C. tablespoon of oil
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add to 100-200 ml of water to adjust the consistency of the mixture.
- Use the sausage machine to fill the casings.
- Keeps two days in the refrigerator. Freeze the excess quickly.