A velvety bite each time. This avocado and leek cream recipe will make more than one happy.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
201 calories per serving
- 2 avocados
- 2 c. lemon juice
- 2 c. vegetable oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 chopped leeks
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2/3 cup of 15% cream to heat
- In a bowl, peel and mash the avocados with the lemon juice.
- In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the chopped leek until it is golden.
- In a food processor, mix the avocados with the leeks and mix for 2 minutes or until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- In a saucepan add the mixture with the cream and the broth and heat for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Salt and pepper to taste. To serve.