Easy recipe to make at home with little ingredient but good in the mouth. This healthy curry and vegetable tofu recipe is delicious.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Quantity: 8 Servings
396 calories per serving
- 500 g. firm tofu
- 200 g. cauliflower
- 200 g. carrots
- 300 g. bean (1 can)
- 2 cups of rice
- 3 tablespoons of cumin
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the tofu into 1 cm cubes.
- Put in a plastic bag with the cumin, paprika, ground ginger, salt and pepper spices. Mix and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Cook the tofu in a pan for 7 minutes.
- Fry the tofu in a pan and add ½ cup of water with the vegetables, beans and garlic. Simmer 10 min.
- In a pot of boiling salted water, add the rice. Simmer until the water has completely evaporated.
- Place a bed of rice on a plate and place a portion of the vegetable in the center.