Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Quantity: 4 Servings
287 calories per serving
- 2 avocados
- 2 tbsp. at the table of lemon juice
- 200 g sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Mint leaves
- Peel the avocados, cut them lengthwise and remove their core.
- Slice and place in a bowl to drizzle with lemon juice.
- Add strawberries and mint.
- Mix gently.
- Separate lettuce into 4 individual serving dishes.
- Add the avocado pieces with the strawberries.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and decorate with mint leaves.