Succulent and nourishing as a dessert. This version of puffed rice with dark chocolate is ideal for a midday snack at work or school.
Preparation: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 0 Minutes
Quantity: 12 Servings
130 calories per serving
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup almond pieces
- 4 cups crunchy rice
- 750 grams of semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- 3 liters of water
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and reduce the temperature to medium heat.
- Place the chocolate in a metal dish and place the dish over hot water.
- Melt the chocolate, stirring constantly.
- Add the raisins and almond pieces and mix well.
- Remove from fire.
- Add the crunchy rice and mix well.
- Place the mixture evenly on the bottom of a serving dish and refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator.
- Using a knife dipped in warm water before each cut, cut 2-inch square pieces.
- To serve.