Delicious and quick to prepare. Ideal for warming up on cold winter days. A real nourishing comfort.
- 3 c. tablespoon olive oil
- 3 c. tablespoon butter
- 5 medium red onions, sliced
- 2 c. garlic powder
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups beef broth
- 6 slices of toast or croutons
- 50 grams of mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, melt the oil with the butter.
- Add the onions and caramelize with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the water and the beef stew.
- Bring to a boil before simmering for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Put in ovenproof bowls and cover with bread.
- Spread the cheese on the bread.
- Grill in oven until cheese is golden.
- To serve