Italian Pepper and Sausage Keto Breakfast. Low carbohydrate keto meal, fast nourishing and easy to prepare.
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 37 Minutes
Quantity: 4 Servings
384 calories per serving
- 2 peppers
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp Italian spices
- Salt and pepper
- 4 breakfast sausage, pork or turkey
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 425 ° F
- Remove seed the peppers and cut into 2cm cubes
- In a skillet, place the chopped peppers and spices and soften with 1 tsp. olive oil
- Put the hot peppers in a baking dish, add 1 tsp. olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper then put in an ovenproof dish. Cook for 20 minutes.
- While the peppers cook, heat the sausages in a pan with 1 tsp. olive oil for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Place the sausages on a cutting board and cut into thirds.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, mix the sausages with peppers and heat for 5 minutes.
- Spread the grated cheddar cheese over the peppers and sausages and grill on BROIL until the cheese is golden.