Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 16 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
265 calories per serving
- 200 g broccoli
- 100 g ham and diced ½ ’’
- 100 g spinach
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- Heat the broccoli for 8 minutes in boiling water.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and the grated Parmesan cheese. Reserve.
- Brown the onions with the ham in the hot oil in the pan.
- Tender the spinach for a minute by adding it to the onion and ham pan.
- Add the eggs and Parmesan cheese to the pan and mix.
- Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- Brown in the broiler until the top is golden. To serve.