This preparation makes it possible to obtain pieces of cooked chicken necessary for your other recipes and a chicken broth for creams and soups.
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 1 ½ heure
Quantity: 6 Servings
165 calories per serving
- 1 medium whole chicken
- 3 onions cut into rings
- 3 liters of water
- Salt and pepper
- Put the whole chicken without the offal in a cauldron
- Place the onions in a ring
- Add water and then season
- Cook over medium heat for 1 ½ hours
- Let cool 30 minutes before boning. Save the pieces for your subsequent recipes with chicken.
- Cool the broth in the refrigerator for 1 day before removing the fat from the surface. Used for this broth for your cream and soup bases.
To make a chicken salad for sandwich, it’s over here.