Delicious hot and nutritious meal. Ideal meal for the lunch box to be heated in the microwave from the office to work. A real treat.
- 3 c. tablespoon olive oil
- 2 c. tablespoon butter
- 1 cup macaroni
- 2 liters of water
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 200 grams of chicken in pieces
- 1 thinly sliced celery stalk
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring the salted water to a boil.
- Add the macaroni and cook over medium heat 12 minutes.
- Remove the water and set aside.
- In a frying pan brown the onion and garlic in olive oil and soften the rest of the vegetables.
- Stir in chicken and heat 2 minutes before adding macaroni and mix with soy sauce.
- To serve.